I remember ...

 I remember when I first tried truffle oil. I remember my best friends in my kindergarten. I remember when I first visited my friend's house. I remember my first "Shake Shack" burger. I remember my first vacation in Busan. 

I remember the day in Busan was very hot; the sand at the beach absorbed the heat from the blazing sun which made many people dove into the ocean. I remember I also dipped my feet; my mother and I were jumping over the waves near the shore; I was only five years old at that time; by the way, one time, I accidentally jumped too low, and I could feel what is the 100% ocean. I remember I tripped over the wave and fell flat directly to the ground; it was incredibly salty and I felt like I swallowed some sand; after that moment, it didn't carve me a trauma, but I absolutely eluded going close to the beach for a while.

I like the ocean now. I love to go to see the ocean if I don't have to get in. I imprinted the intense taste of the ocean that makes me shiver by recalling it. Even though this happened almost 15 years ago, I remember this incident as one of my most unforgettable happenings. 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

The Lady with the Dog, by Andon Chekhov (1899)

The student, by Anton Chekhov (1894)

Gooseberries, By Anton Chekhov (1898)